Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Smile

I know that a smile is one of the few universal facial expressions thanks to psychology and anthropology classes. However, I never realized how universal the smile was until yesterday. I was in the park watching a really cute schmedium sized dog. The owner spoke spanish and was playing with his daughter. We spoke different languages, but for a second we both shared a smile. I know it sounds cheesy, but come on, I'm a cheesy person.

What I have thought about: This beautiful story
The man without a face, or rather a nose and his wife who still stands by his side. I almost started crying last night while watching this amazing story on the news. He choose to live without a face than die with one. His story is touching and I believe that everyone needs to hear about it.

In other news, I finished two baby blankets yesterday! My domestic skills are growing? I owned that bias tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment