Monday, January 10, 2011

Vienna

Well, I'm going to start posting all my Vienna life to this!
I leave on Wednesday...NUTS!!! It is starting to hit me now that I have finally started packing. I have taken over the guestroom and made a super comprehensive packing list, oh yes, this sucker is dee-tailed! I am starting to get nervous but I'm still super stoked! I'm so excited to learn...or "learn" German, since everyone keeps telling me that everyone will speak English to me...no matter how much I persist. I know zero amounts of German and I hope that it is nothing like Spanish!! But mostly, I'm excited about being in something completely different. Being in Vienna is the only thing that is making winter weather exciting for me!
I'll be on a plane in 48 hours...less than that actually! Oh man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment