Friday, January 14, 2011

First days in Austria!!

Well hello hello!!!
I am somewhere in the south of Austria right now at orientation for study abroad Vienna!! woop woop!!! Now that I am rested and on this time zone, I am feeling great and ready to recount what has been happening the last few days!
The day I went to the airport was stressful, at least for me, probably for mom too! Since Atlanta is still covered in ice, we took Marta to the airport. When we got there, my bag was overweight...we had the weight wrong. So, after trying to repack and reduce the weight, we got a small duffel bag to put other things in. All worked out! I was so nervous the entire time that I was in the airport! I knew that I was going to have an amazing time, but it was so nerve-racking thinking about what I was about to do! When I got on the plane the nervousness hit! My stomach dropped to the floor when I thought about what was about to happen! I did not sleep at all on the flight...which was the opposite of what I was hoping for! Normally I am a moving object narcoleptic! You could ask any of my family members! It is common for me to fall asleep in cars within the first half hour. I am assuming it was because I was so nervous that I did not sleep! But I am not sure!
When I landed in Paris, my connection, my stomach dropped again! However, I was literally laughing out loud and talking to myself, which is not uncommon, and people started to stare.....
ok, i ended up skyping with people and now it is late and I NEED to go to bed!!!
ill finish later!

No comments:

Post a Comment