Thursday, March 24, 2011

Visits!!!!

Well, I have been SUPER duper lucky and I have had two wonderful visits this week!!!

FIRST: My friend Kayla from camp!!!!!!! I have not seen Kayla in about 5 years, since our good ol' times at Gwynn Valley summer camp! Well, Kayla is backpacking around the world basically right now and she stopped through here!!!!!! It is super fun to see familiar people in Wien because it feels like you are at home, but your in a completely different country! It really is insane! We galavanted (did I spell that wrong?) around Wien yesterday and did super touristy things! Which is always awesome and I love doing with not only visitors but with myself! We ate sachertorte, and went to Schonbrunn and walked around, and even ate some yummy Austrian food!! Can you say NOM?! Kayla got sausage, with cheese in it...all wrapped in bacon, need I say more?

TODAY: My Grandparents came!!!!!!!!! I picked them up super early from the airport this morning and completely looked like a crazy person when I extended my arm all it could go and waved at them when they came through the gate. We got them checked in and walked around Wien! They were super tired so we did some sunbathing at cafes mostly...which is not considered lazy or anything by the people here, just a way of life! We also went to the Imperial Treasury! Which was super cool and I had not been in yet! Everything in there was amazing and beautiful and so pretty! I can't imagine how it could have been on people! And we ended the night at my favorite Italian restaurant in Wien. NOM! I'm so excited for them to be here!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment