Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Now for something completely different...

Well, this has nothing to do with Austria, but last night I saw the list of room draw numbers for the senior class of 2012 and I nearly vomited! It was the first time that I had seen seniors class of 2012 written out like that on something! Ugh! I am soooo not ready for that.....
Today I realized that I am slowly starting to like coffee...which is not really a good thing! Everyone always says that they started drinking coffee in college! Well, I am in my junior year and that has not happened yet! However, Wien is the coffee capital of the world! And coffee here is not a caffeine source like it is in the U.S., it is a culture and way of life! People sit in coffee houses, un-bothered, and drink their coffee and eat their cakes and other delicious foods! It is just so lovely! So, I am not too bothered by the fact that I am trying this way of life! Indulging in coffee culture...? I think yes

No comments:

Post a Comment