Thursday, March 25, 2010

Education

Another thing that I am passionate about is education. Tonight on the phone I cried after finishing up a debate about current educational problems. I cried because I feel so much passion and force in my heart. I hurt thinking about the problems that our education system is facing.
I want to teach more than anything. It is the only thing that I am sure about in my future. The education system has so many problems right now and it is so troubling to be to see it happening. I want to help. I want to teach children and help the education system. In the last post I spoke of the power of one person. A teacher is one person. Every child should have a teacher that was inspiring to him or her. That inspiration goes a long way.
I should go to sleep. Sleep is only sometimes good for college students :)

No comments:

Post a Comment