Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look For The Signs

Hello!
As I attended the contemporary service at school tonight, a key phrase stood out from the speaker's story..."look for the signs." She was talking about how when she was abroad doing community service, it was easier for her to see what God wanted her to do in order to help those around her. However, when she came back to the states, and most importantly, came back to school, her vision became clouded and confusing.
I have to trust God that He will send me a sign, send me a sign for me to act on. Whether it is small, medium, or large, I will do my best to use his guidance in my life. Right now is the best time for me to shape the direction of my life. I just hope that I can see the signs when they appear.
"Trust the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your path"
This is one of my favorite verses. We, myself completly included, are afraid to trust God with our lives and decisions. I know that I am. I am going to have to learn how to trust Him more. Especially if I want Him to lead my life completly right now, this MUST happen. I'm going to write this verse in my room, so that I can see it. I'll put it by the door so that when I leave, I will be reminded to look out for the signs. Look out for the signs to lead my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment